Big, Brick & Solid
House Sold - Banyo QLD
Auction Location: In Rooms – Cnr Sparkes & Francis Rd’s Bray Park QLD 4500
This solid brick home has plenty of room for the growing family. Exceptionally solid, the upstairs has a suspended concrete floor which makes the downstairs quiet from above. The home is in a great position, with easy access to the Gateway Arterial Road, the airport, university, and comprehensive shopping outlets.
• Freshly painted
• New carpets
• 3 roomy bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Rumpus room with polished concrete floors downstairs could be 4th bedroom
• Modern bathroom & kitchen
• Kitchen with dishwasher and plumbing for the fridge
• Bathroom has double shower and double vanity
• Air-conditioned living areas
• Plantation shutters to living areas
• Storage room downstairs has potential to convert to a second bathroom
• Plenty of storage options upstairs and downstairs
• Smart hub garage remote connects to the Wi-Fi
• 10,000 litre tank which is connected to the laundry
• Solar hot water
• 18 Solar panels with micro inverters – all bird-proofed
• NBN & Foxtel
• Outdoor living with deck and downstairs under deck
This home has been built for flexible living. Although, a lot of the hard work has been done, there’s still opportunity to add your own personality and improvements.
Beautifully presented and ready to move into, this home is sure to attract a lot of interest. So, don’t delay; book your inspection today.
If you’re keen you can buy the home now or wait until auction on 6th October at the Club Pine Rivers, Sparkes Road, Bray Park at 6pm.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²