A Great Starter Home in a Top Spot
House Sold - Bray Park QLD
Auction Location: Club Pine Rivers, Bray Park
This cute home in a quiet cul-de-sac is close to schools, shops, and transport. There are a few things you’ll need to do to finish it off but a lot of the hard work has been done.
• 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in wardrobes)
• 3 living spaces, includes Formal lounge, separate dining, and a family room
• Air-conditioning to lounge room, family room, and two bedrooms
• Dishwasher in kitchen
• Renovated bathrooms (master ensuite and main bathroom)
• Huge patio which can be accessed from lounge room and family room
• Security screens
• Ceiling fans
• Double garage with access to front veranda and back patio
• Secure back yard
• Garden shed
Homes don’t come up often in this quiet cul-de-sac location. Not only is it a quiet street, but it’s so close to Warner shops, Genesis Christian College, Holy Spirit School, and Bray Park state and High Schools. It’s a short walk to the bus stop or an energetic walk to Bray Park Railway Station.
This home won’t last long, so if you want to live in this great spot, book your inspection today as if it’s not sold beforehand, it will be sold at auction on 6th April.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 645 m²